Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Valentine Exchange




I received this lovely exchange from Nancy J. She designed the card herself and I think it is just adorable. The box was fill with all kinds of goodies I will certainly enjoy.
I spent Monday and Tuesday looking for just the right design and started stitching for a Kitchen themed Door Pillow exchange. Got a lot done on it but can't share it until Margaret gets it, want it to be a surprise.
Today is BAP SAL day and I hope to get a lot more done on "Feather". I really like the SAL idea, sure keeps me on track with some projects I really want to get done.
Until next time.....Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Terry said...

Very nice! I love the card she designed for you.

Nancy M said...

Lots of little goodies! Love the card, I bet she got those heart buttons from the sweaters, I know her secrets!!! LOL

Nancy M said...

OHHHHH , just saw the close up of the "green" m&m's, I MUST find those!!!!

Christine H said...

Great exchange.