Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Geo SAL

Hearts and Flowers Geo
This is my latest start. I'm doing this as a SAL on two Yahoo Groups. There are a total of six different designs and I want to do all six in differant color fabrics and floss. These colors are a really change for me. I usually like the more subdued shades in the overdyed floss but I do really like the effect on this one. It's stitched on 28ct Cashel Linen "Peachy Keen" by Silkweavers. The floss was sent to me as part of a birthday gift from Kelly and it's Dragon Floss called "Rainbows End.
Today was a really nice day. When Tracy got home from work at about 7:30am he told me to get dressed, we were going out for breakfast. I never turn down going out to eat and we did need to go to the post office to mail out some exchanges. After a yummy breakfast at IHOP we mailed the packages, did some grocery shopping and came home for a nap. Was really nice out, clear and warm but a front came in later in the day and clouded up and even snowed up on the mountain.
Will probably end up staying up late, watching movies and stitching. Just had to get "Feathers" out and start on it again.
Until next time........Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Jennifer Blake said...

This is looking really good. I like the colors I can't wait to see more of this.

Unknown said...

I love the colors. I can't wait to see this finished. I just downloaded the patterns yesterday.