Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Geo SAL Finish




This is the first of 6 designs that I'm doing as a SAL on two of my Yahoo groups. This one is called "Hearts and Flowers" and is stitched on 28 ct Cashel linen called Peachy Keen by Silkweavers. The floss is called Rainbows End by Dragon Floss. I love the way the colors came out, they remind me of Easter with all the pastels. I have a idea for the next one that will be a little more dramatic but will keep that under wraps for now :o)

Onward to "Eagle Feather" now. I sure hope I can get a start on the eagle and leave the oranges/reds of the sky for a while. I probably won't get much stitching in on Thurs but that's OK since it's not one of my SAL days. We will be going to the strip to see the parade of NASCAR trucks. The NASCAR races will be here in Vegas this weekend so we may even get to see some of the drivers.

Until next time......Happy Stitching

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Rene love it.

Meari said...

Very cute!

*** said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the little bows!

Unknown said...

That is really pretty. The colors are very Easterish. Lovely.

Christine H said...

Great job, lovely, love the spring colors.

Jennifer Blake said...

Looks great, Rene. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Great job...love the colors. Cant wait to see the next one!

Nancy M said...

Nice finish Rene! I need to get some little projects going, just have too many BAP right now!