Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On A Roll

"Snowmen", "Christmas Candy" & "Friendship" Needle Rolls

I was busy today doing some finishing. I guess you could say I was on a roll, a needle roll. I had stitched both "Friendship" and "Christmas Candy", both by Shepherds Bush, last year and just needed to add the finishing touches to them. "Snowmen" by M Designs was my Saturday Smalls SAL project. I also finished the design for the International Women's Day exchange in my ILCS Yahoo group. I couldn't decide what color fabric I wanted to use for it so I stitched it twice, on different fabrics. Now I have to decide which I like better and will get it finished on Thursday.

I'm off to bed now for my 40 winks (probably will only get 20) so I can get some stitches in on "Feather" tomorrow (or is it today?).

Until next time.....Happy Stitching


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job! I really am going to have to try one of those.

Christine H said...

Love them, great job.

Nancy M said...

Great job Rene, I have ordered the M design needleroll, you enabler, you!! Can't wait to get home and see if it has arrived!

Habibi said...

wow..I love the needlerolls you made..they are so lovely..congrats on your finishes..I have many neederolls kits and charts..you make me want to do one.. Fatema

Meari said...

VERY CUTE, Rene!!