Friday, February 29, 2008

NASCAR in Vegas

For those who don't already know, I'm a big racing fan. I spend my weekends stitching while watching the races. The NASCAR races are here in Vegas this weekend and yesterday there was a parade of the car haulers on the strip. Of course Tracy and I had to go see it. It was a beautiful warm sunny day and we sure enjoyed the parade.



After the parade we had lunch and then went to the M&M World store. They always have the cutest displays and fun stuff to look at. On the second floor there is a wall of M&M's in a multitude of colors. They sell these by the pound and you can get whatever color you want. Tracy got me a bag of Purple ones, and I got some black ones for my DD. Also got some things for the grandsons Easter bags I'm making up to send them. We then ventured on and did some tourist stuff and a little gambling (didn't win but had fun). Got home about 8 and was asleep at 9, guess the sunshine and warm weather really took it out of us old folks.
Until next time.........Happy Stitching


1 comment:

Nancy M said...

I know you would whip me with wet floss, but I totally forgot about the race this weekend! I did get 6 hours stitching in, but I guess DH had the remote and we were watching golf and movies!