We are having typical Spring weather. Warm one day, cool the next with lots of wind. Today and tomorrow we are under a High Wind Watch or Warning but today the temp was up to 82 degrees with the winds currently blowing at 32 mph. By Thursday the temp is going to drop 32 degrees and snow is predicted for the mountains. Not time to put away the winter clothes yet I guess.
I received both these awards from several bloggers and want to say THANK YOU for reading my blog. I'm not going to pass them on since everyone who takes the time to keep us updated on their stitching and life deserve the award and it would be impossible to pick just a few. Since most of you know all there is to know about me (I'm such a blabber mouth LOL) I will try to come up with 10 things you may not know.
1. I'm very shy around people I don't know
2. I have live in only 3 states, Calif., Arkansas and Nevada
3. I have never been East of Memphis TN
4. I'm a BIG Elvis fan
5. If my eyes are open you'll probable find me stitching
6. I was a docent at the Little Rock Zoo where I did tours, taught classes for children, took part in the Birds of Prey program and worked with the Great Apes.
7. I grew up on the coast of Calif and still miss the ocean after all these years of being away.
8. I hate wind (makes me grumpy) but love fog (which we never get here in So Nevada)
9.I hate to go to the doctor
10. I no longer drive but take the bus wherever I need to go
With the finish of "Home" I needed a new project to add to the rotation. I guess I could have added one of my many WIP's but to keep my title of "Queen of the Serial Starters" I chose to start "Winter Wingding" by Blue Ribbon Designs.
Sorry about the quality of the picture. The blues just wouldn't come out as hard as I tried. This is the squares and border done. In the close up below the color is closer and you can see some of the squares with the alphabet done.
I have finished the alphabet now and will have the numbers done before the night is over and my pillow calls my name. I'm making a few changes to the threads called for but will go into that when I have more to show.
Last week I finished a couple of the Easter designs by Lizzie Kate into No Sew Cube and since the Happy Easter one reached it's new home safely I can share them with you.