Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Little Stitching

Didn't get much stitching done the past few day but in the little time I had I worked on "Pumpkin Patch........



It's going quicker than I thought it would and I'm sure I'll have it done before Halloween this year. When this is done I think I'll go ahead and try to finish "When Witches Go Riding" too. This is the chart for it.


These are the two other charts I got while at the LNS that weren't on my list of things I needed. Somehow they just jumped in my hand and said take me home too.


I'm going to try to finish another magnet this weekend and see how much more I can get done on Pumpkin Patch since I plan on staying home and stitching all weekend. These plans may change on Saturday since it's Tracy's birthday and we may go out to dinner and a movie unless the forecasted thunderstorm shows up and if it does we will stay close to home so we don't end up in the flooded streets.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your needle is flying on Pumpkin Patch!! I am going to have to pick up both of those...I just love them. (dont know when I will get to the LSS but I will be on the lookout for them.) Have fun stitching all weekend...that is my plan as well. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great progress on Pumpkin Patch. I love that Best Witches pattern. Isn't it funny how those things just seem to jump up and say "Buy me!" LOL
I hope you do get to stitch all weekend.

Anonymous said...

great progress on pumpkin patch! I love the charts especially the first two. I think I'll order it online someday...

Unknown said...

Looking good!

Unknown said...

I love you stash! Especially the ornament thingys and the Prarie Schooler design
heidi-ILCS

Nancy M said...

Cute new stash, seems like someone is in the FAll mood????

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Nice job on the fall charts.