Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Halloween Project

My daughter picked this out for me to do for her while I was visiting last October. About time I got started on it don't you think. With any luck I will have it done in time for Halloween this year.

Pumpkin Patch by The Prairie Schooler
Stitched on Silkweavers Dark Tan 32 count Belfast Linen
with DMC
I'm also going to do the four designs in the corner as magnets for her. The first one (the Witch) is finished and today I have started on another one (the Pumpkin). I am using the same fabric for the Pumpkin and think I may do the Owl on a purple fabric but we'll see.
The humidity is building again today so maybe we'll get another thunderstorm this afternoon. Maybe I should go outside and do a rain dance. LOL Rain today would be OK but not tomorrow. Tracy has some lab work that needs to be done so it will be out and about tomorrow and maybe get some shopping in.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

10 comments:

Terry said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Really good start Rene!

Meari said...

Looks good so far!

Carolyn NC said...

You have a lot done already! WTG

Gabi said...

That's another cute pattern. It will look lovely. Prairie Schooler has so nice patterns.

Anonymous said...

Love this pattern. I dont have anything for Halloween so this would do the trick. Will have to look for this or something similar to stitch. I LOVE how you enable me to stitch other stuff...LOL!!

Gizburg's Stitchy Girl said...

Good start! I love the pattern- I may have to do that for my Halloween pattern for next year!

Anonymous said...

the project looks interesting and your progress is looking good so far :) good luck for you, and Tracy on the lab work.

Anonymous said...

Great start, can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Good start on this one. Think you'll get it done in time? For this Halloween? LOL Hey, if any one can you can.