Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another Ornament Finished

"12 Days of Christmas" by Just Nan
Four Calling Birds
These cute little designs are a quick stitch even with all the color changes. They are only 2x2" and really fun to stitch. I can usually complete one in a little over a day of stitching. I really need to get 4 more of them done this month so I will have them all ready for Christmas this year.
It's going to be another HOT day here today so I'm going to stay in and stitch, stitch, stitch. Not sure on which project but there are plenty to choose from.
Until next time....Happy Stitching.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Rene!

Dawn said...

Hi Rene,

I have nominated you for the Brillante Blogger Award! Please check out my blog for details!

Take Care & Happy Stitching!
Dawn in NC

Gabi said...

What a cute design. How will you finish them?

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely Rene! Are you going to put them in the Whimzi frames??

Nancy M said...

Cute one! It does look like lots of color changes though!!

Stitcher said...

Congratulations on having a Brilliante blog. See my blog for details.

Chris
http://xxstitcherxx.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very nice. I like the idea of a Twelve days of christmas tree.
Heidi-ILCS