This is about the 3rd time I have been tagged with this so I won't be tagging anyone else.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Here are 6 things about me....
1. I am very shy
2. I have been married to my best friend for 30 years today and it seems like we were wed just yesterday.
3. I have 2 children and 2 wonderful Grandsons with a third (hopefully girl) due in April.
4. Our home (apartment) is VERY small so I have lots and lots of time for stitching.
5. I LOVE animals and did volunteer work at the zoo in Little Rock when we lived there. Not only did I do educational programs but worked with the Great Ape keepers, did programs with the Raptors (including free flying them) and developed new classes for children. LOVED IT!
6. When it comes to stitching I'm a serial started but have gotten better about finishing projects.