Saturday, November 1, 2008

Final October Finish

After all the stitching on "Scream House" I almost forgot about getting the next LK Monthly Stamp done. I think this is my favorite so far. Love all the colors in the Turkey's feathers and will be using some of them for the other two designs for my seasonal shelf (keeping those a secret for now hehehe).
LK Monthly Stamp
Stitched on 28ct Light Mocha Cashel
with WDW and GAST
I should have a couple more finishes and lots of pictures to share with you tomorrow.
Until next time....Happy Stitching

8 comments:

Kathryn in NZ said...

He is kinda cool!

Sadie said...

What beautiful colours! can't wait to see what else you have planned!

Cindy F. said...

This is really cute! I love the colors.
Cindy F./TX

Carolyn NC said...

Now this is cute - neat colors - guaranteed to make you smile!

Trecie said...

This little turkey is so cute.

Meari said...

Adorable!

Anne Sans Tete said...

this is too cute! i love the colors!

Nancy M said...

Very cute, I love their small monthly series!