Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is BIG in Vegas

Here are the promised pictures from the display in the Conservatory at the Belliago. Of course they do not do it justice, it is just awesome in person. You can almost get a idea of how big things are by seeing the people in the background. We visited the Conservatory twice and there are a lot more pictures from both visits in my Webshots Album (link in sidebar if you want to see them)

The Tree
This is a 42 foot White Spruce with 6,000 Red Led Lights

The Snow Family
All done in flowers


The Toy Soldiers guarding the Entrance



A Very large Rocking Horse



Flying Reindeer
They are all made of Pecans





Santa's Sleigh with Packages made from Mirrors



This is just a few of the many pictures I took. I can hardly wait now for the next display for Chinese New Years that will open in January. I hope they have the dragon again this year.
Tomorrow I hope to have a update on my stitching and maybe a finish (depends on how late I stay up stitching tonight.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

7 comments:

Meari said...

WOW! That would be so fun to see in person!

Unknown said...

oh wow do they deck the place up for the holiday's love them giant Christmas ball's

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. I could spend hours looking round at things like that!

Terri said...

Wow that would definitely be something to see.

Dawn said...

Oh those are just awesome!! I have never seen anything like that!
Hugs,
Dawn

Carolyn NC said...

Great pictures!

Donna said...

Who needs to gamble when you have all that to see!