Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12 Days Exchange - Days 8 & 9

Only 2 more days and then I get my stitched gift. Can't wait.

Day 8 package contained this cute little bag with beads on a cord.

Day 9 brought me this cute note pad. It opens up and inside are decorated little note pages.





'
I deceided I needed to make some Holiday themed Scissor Fobs. I thought jus using red and white beads would make it look like a candy cane to go with the charm. I also did another like it with the charm that looks like the red and white round candies. That one is on it's way to someone and I would love to give this one away also. So if you would like it just leave a comment and I'll draw a name this weekend.




Kelly has been bugging me to get back to stitching on my SAL's so last night I pulled out "Celtic Spring". I had forgotten how much I enjoy stitching on her so I think I'll spend a day or two on her. I'll post a updated photo before she get put away.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice gifts. The scissor fobs have been really pretty.
Heidi-ILCS

too_busy_to_stitch said...

What lovely exchange presents! Those scissor fobs are lovely.

Sadie said...

Fab presents Rene. your scissor fob is lovely, very festive!

Unknown said...

Lovely gifts Rene! Cute fob too, they are addictive, you can't make just one, LOL! Hugs!

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely gifts!

Trecie said...

Your sissor fobs are really lovely Anyone would be proud to receive one

Meari said...

Nice gifts, Rene. You don't have to include me in your drawing since I've been doing the same as you... making fobs, LOL

Nancy M said...

You've gotten some nice gifts in the 12 days!

~~~Melinda said...

I love the scissor fob!! I think once I get caught up that I am getting supplies and making some myself.

Anonymous said...

love all your fobs!