Thursday, December 4, 2008

12 Days Exchange - Day 4

Today's package had the cutest Snowman (sorry about the quality of the pic). He will find a home at my new computer desk so I can see him all the time. Thank You Secret Santa.

My dear, sweet, wonderful husband came home yesterday with a early Christmas gift for me. A new computer desk!!! It is twice as big as the one I had and now I have sooooo much more room for stitching. I still don't have everything set up on it but so far I just love it. Right now my camera and computer are not communicating grrrrr so as soon as I can get them to get along I'll post a picture of the new desk and how neat and tidy it is (at least for now)
Until Day 5 of the exchange....Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Emily in NC said...

OOOH, that is precious. It will really glitter with the lights.

Cindy F. said...

Ahhh...the snowman is tooo cute!!

Congrats on your new, bigger desk!!
That is so exciting!

Carolyn NC said...

I love this one - so adorable!

Habibi said...

Beautiful ornament.

~~~Melinda said...

This is too cute!!!