Stitched on 28 count Dove Gray Cashel
with DMC and Mill Hill beads
I changed the color of the fabric used from a natural color to the Dove Gray.
Stitched on 32 count Linen with
DMC and Crescent Colours
I totally restarted this project instead of doing all the frogging on the previous one I had started. Again I made several changes to suit myself. I used the CC's for the green branches and the girls dresses. I left off the beads, I just didn't like the way they looked and felt they really didn't add to the design. The stitching went much smoother this time and I'm very happy I restarted it.
I am now working on "Peppermint Twist" and then will stitch "Frosty Flakes" which I will probably change some of the colors since I'm not sure I like the ones used.
That's it for this update. Stay tuned for some really exciting family news in the upcoming days.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching and have a Great Weekend