Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Two more Finishes

As you can see I'm still working on the Little House Needleworks ornaments of the month.

Last finish for July....

"Pear Tree" by Little House Needleworks
Stitched on 32 count Linen
with DMC and Mill Hill Beads
First Finish for Aug....

"Snowy Pines" by Little House Needleworks
Stitched on 28 count Raw/Natural Cashel
with DMC and Mill Hill Beads
I have really enjoyed stitching these ornaments and look forward to getting the latest releases (I feel a trip to the LNS coming soon). Since I have more finishes I have to have new starts too. I have started the LHN ornament "Gingerbread Tree" from the JCS Ornie Preview issue. Have a good start on it but not enough for a pic yet.
The weather has cooled a little, only 5 degrees hotter than Hates now LOL. Tracy wants to go out again this week so we'll see what he comes up with this week.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

16 comments:

TammyK said...

I love both of them Rene :) Great job! Will be checking back to see the Gingerbread Tree.

Emily in NC said...

You are on a roll.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Love to see what you been finishing up...very inspirational!

Cynimin said...

So cute Rene. I'm working on Snowy Pines too but so far all I have is the house.

Lisa said...

Looking great!

Meari said...

Congrats on both finishes, Rene!

Terri said...

Great finishes Rene :)

Sandy In Montana said...

Nicely done, Rene. Snowy Pines is adorable.

Take Care &
Happy Stitching .... Sandy

angel parker said...

I love the ornies Rene. I just finished red house in winter. I left out the border on the bottom though. I felt it looked better without it.

Donna said...

Very pretty!

Vicky L said...

Pretty stitching!

Carolyn NC said...

Both finishes are so cute!

Mel said...

So cute Rene!
I have not done one of these this year even though I am collecting them. You are inspiring me to start I think! ;)

Blu said...

Cute finishes!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely ornies :)

Nancy M said...

A couple more cute finishes. Somehow I am always working on my BAP and not doing anything small. How's the Eagle coming along? I didn't miss that you finished it, did I?