Monday, May 11, 2009

Seasonal Shelf for May

The May shelf is still a work in progress. I'm working on other ideas for it but need to get to Michael's for some more supplies. I want some kind of background and maybe a white picket fence but we'll see what I can find or make for it. Thinking a couple more birdies like the ones on the bird houses would be nice too. I had loads of fun painting the birdhouses and think I'll be doing more of them for decorations in the Living room.



Will have a stitchy update later tonight along with some other stuff.
Until Next Time.....Have a great week with LOTS of stitching time.

10 comments:

Cindy F. said...

May shelf is so pretty! Love the stitchings and the birdhouses:)
Good job Rene!

Emily in NC said...

Its looks good, kinda bare, maybe some flowers or greenery of some sort.

Kim said...

May shelf looks great Rene! I think a white picket fence would be great!

Gabi said...

Lovely shelf Rene. You did a great job again.

Donna said...

I can't wait to see what you do with your seasonal shelf. Great job!

Carolyn NC said...

I think this is one of my favorites - I love all your birdhouses, both stitched and painted!

Meari said...

The birdhouses are cute. Some ivy would look cute with your May theme.

Mel said...

Such cute birdhouses indeed! I love that they are all different (but complimentary) colours.

Debbie Jo said...

Such a good job on your shelf and the bird houses are so very cute.

Nancy M said...

Nice theme for the month!