Thursday, February 26, 2009

I received this award from Carolyn and want to Thank her very much for the honor. I really appreciate everyone who reads and comments on my Blog.


Here's a description of this special friends award:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. Choose eight friends to share this with. So here's my list and I would love to include so many more......
Kelly
Kathy K
Mary A (in TX)
Debbie Jo
Meari
Gabbi
Ashri
Nancy M

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Congrats girl!!

Meari said...

Thanks for the award, Rene!