Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Finish for February

I set a goal to stitch 2 of the ornaments from "On The Twelfth Day" each month and I'm half way there for February. I finished Day 3 today.

"On The Twelfth Day" by The Cats Whiskers
Day 3
Stitched on 32 count "Summer Khaki" Belfast Linen
with DMC 4210
I also worked on the JBW Country French design "LOVE" and it should be finished before the weekend. As soon as it is finished it will go on the seasonal shelf and I can then share of picture of the shelf with you. The shelf is all done except for that one last piece of stitching. I'd also like to do a Valentine's Biscornu but just not sure if I want to do it in pink or red.
Tracy has doctors appointments on Thurs and Friday so not sure how much stitching I'll get done but I can do some crocheting while I wait for him. We may even finally make it to the strip to take pictures of the Chinese New Years decorations.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great Rene! Hope everything goes ok at the DRs for Tracy! xx

Emily in NC said...

That one is cute. Must be easy to stitch since no color changes.

Kathy said...

Cute finish. I hope all goes well with Tracy's appointments.

Carolyn NC said...

I do love these - wonderful job! Hope the dr. appointment goes well.

Donna said...

Too cute. Will keep you both in my thoughts.

Cindy F. said...

Cute!!
Best wishes re: Tracy's dr. appt.!!

Meari said...

Congrats on the finish! You're zipping right along.

JessB said...

Rene,
That is very cute. Well done.

Jess

htimcj said...

Looks great! I hope your DH gets a clean bill of health.
Heidi-ILCS

Nancy M said...

You know I look forward to the *strip* pictures! I did get a new shelf for my b/w bathroom. But that one won't be seasonal. Now I've been thinking of doing little b/w biscornus and put them in a bowl or on the shelf.