Monday, May 5, 2008

Look What I Got


In my ILCS group we had a "Affordable Floss" Exchange. Had to be a special thread (no regular DMC or Anchor) and you could spend more than $10 US. I todays mail I received these 6 skeins of "Dragon Floss" from Kelly Smith. She had sent me some in January for my birthday and knew how much I enjoyed stitching with them. They are 100% cotton but have the feel of silk. What a bunch of pretty colors with really fun names like "Swinging Sixties", "Dragon's Breath", "New Era". Thank you so much Kelly, I'll think of you with every stitch I take with them.
Until next time....Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Nancy M said...

I love the twisted threads! When I look at them on the rack, I can never make up my mind! I think I have Swinging 60's too.

Meari said...

Very nice, Rene! Dragon floss is nice to stitch with and feel up. LOL

Julie R said...

Oh, those colors are beautiful! (wiping the drool off the keyboard)

Julie R said...

Oh, those colors are beautiful! (wiping the drool off the keyboard)