Late last night or was it early this morning I finally got this Biscornu put together. The colors didn't come out really true in the photo. They are really bright and cheerful (you can see the true colors in my webshots album). The Biscornu's are going to need their own basket real soon.
I got this kit in the mail today. I just love Shepherds Bush kits. They have the highest quality supplies in them and always much more than enough to finish the project. I can't wait to start (and finish) this one.
I'm working on "Feathers" again today. Didn't get off to a good start, stitched 8 rows and had to frog 4 of them. After a short nap things got better and I hope to get some good progress on it. Tomorrow I'll start "hop!' fob/needlecase and it shouldn't take long to do. I did finish the second "hop!" tin top and will be putting it together this weekend. I should have a pic of "Feathers" progress in the next day or two.
Until next time.....Happy Stitching