Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"Feathers" Update


Had a good stitching day on "Feathers" last week. Since I started the Biscornu on Wednesday I worked on this on Thursday. I have decided to get the top half of the sky done before doing the Eagle. I really wanted to have this done by Tracy's birthday in Aug but looks like it probably will end up as a anniversay (30 years in Nov) present instead.

I'm having sleeping problems again. Just can't seem to get that internal clock adjusted. So I've been stitching at night (early morning) and napping during the day. Guess it really doesn't matter when I sleep since I'm retired and really have no place to be during the day.

Back to stitching the fob now so....Until next time, Happy Stitching

1 comment:

Terry said...

It's beautiful Rene'. Can't wait to see it finished but I'm sure you feel the same way. Hope you can get your sleep patterns back to normal.