Friday, January 23, 2009

More Presents

Since my last post I have received more gifts. Boy has this been a great Birthday or what? Thank goodness Debbie Jo emailed me that I had missed one of the packages in the box. I am so glad I was lazy and hadn't taken the box to the trash. This is what I missed and it is just too cute for words.

More from Debbie Jo
Then in the mail there were two packages from 123 Stitch. These are the threads I ordered with the Gift Certificate from Cynthia.


This was the second package....

From Danni
I also received 2 more Gift Certificates, one from Linda B and one from Deborah M.
It was a wonderful day.....DH took me to lunch and then we had coffee at my favorite Starbucks. When we got home I took a little nap and then got up to a yummy dinner of Steak, Baked Potato, Peas and Green Salad that Tracy had cooked. Now I get to spend the evening just relaxing and stitching away. It has been the perfect day.
I also want to Thank each and everyone of you for the Birthday Wishes....that means so much to me and what a great online family I have.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

10 comments:

Terry said...

Wow! Great end to a wonderful day. You have one of the good ones for sure Rene.

Carolyn NC said...

Sounds like a fantastic BD. So glad you had a great day. Your gifts and order are wonderful!

Donna said...

So glad you had a great birthday. Your gifts are great! And that husband of yours! He does take good care of you!

Cynimin said...

Happy Birthday!
I am so envious...lucky lady!
Enjoy!

Emily in NC said...

Those stamps are too cute, glad you didn't miss them.
ILCS

Unknown said...

Glad you had a perfect day Rene! xxxx

Karol said...

Happy Birthdy! Looks like you got some great stitchy gifts.

Unknown said...

Boy are you lucky or what. I am jealous.

Cindy F. said...

Happy Birthday:) So glad it was so good for you! You received some awesome goodies!!

Meari said...

Nice gifts, Rene!