Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A LK Finish

Having a little drama in one of my Yahoo groups has kept me from getting to sleep tonight so I thought I'd post my latest finish.....

"February Stamp" by Lizzie Kate
Stitched on 28 count Lt Mocha Cashel
with WDW and GAST
This really didn't take long to do and I think it is really sweet. I'm going to back it with lavender fabric and use some ribbon that matches the border to hang it with (that is if I have some in my stash of ribbons). Can hardly wait to do the last four of these and then have the complete set done. I have enjoyed doing each and every one of them.
I started another new project also.....have to keep up my rep as "Queen of the Serial Starters". It's the same free design by "Dragonfly Stitches" that I did for Deborah Markhams birthday but this one is done in shades of pink. Yes, I'm off the purple for a bit and stitching pink for February. Not enough done to share a picture yet but will have one to share soon.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching and good night

8 comments:

Sadie said...

That is so cute Rene. I look forward to seeing it finished and to seeing your new start too.

Lisa said...

Cute!

Donna said...

Very, very cute.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely finish!

Kathy in Orange County California said...

I can't imagine drama in a Yahoo group....LOL

Love your Lizzie Kate - and when I win the lottery and have a real house (as opposed to my tiny studio condo) I am going to steal your seasonal shelf idea!

Joy said...

I just love it!! I soo enjoy seeing your "starts" and finishes! :-)

Dawn said...

This is so cute!!
Dawn F.

Nancy said...

Another cute finish Rene, I miss doing my small monthly projects.....