Monday, February 1, 2010

An Ending to the Birthday Celebrations

Today was the end of my Birthday celebrating (I think). I still have one more order coming that I purchased with my Gift Certificates but the order from 123 Stitch did arrive and I'll share that a little later in this post.

Gift from Nancy la Frog II
In today's mail was a package from Nancy J from my ILCS group. She sent me a really cute card and in the package were these really pretty threads, some cute heart buttons and the best gift a bracelet she made with a really cute frog charm (you may have to biggify the pic to see the bracelet). Thank you so much Nancy J.
From Nancy R.
Today Nancy R and I meet to spend the b-day cash that Tracy gave me for my birthday. We shopped, shopped and shopped some more hehehe. All that shopping made us both hungry so off we went for lunch. Before heading home we went to Michael's where I picked up a few things for my February shelf and tree.
Now on to the stash I got with my Gift Certificates from 123 Stitch








This I will be doing for my DD Manda








This is what I got at the LNS today along with lots of GAST and Crescent Colors to stitch Home of A Needleworker, Flying Monkeys and another Little House pattern in my stash.







And my dear, sweet, loveable DH Tracy spoiled me even more with this.....



We had a shortened Date Night on Friday because I was having problems with my hips and knees earlier in the day. So we decided to just go to dinner, play some pennies in the slots and do some people watching. As we were heading home I spotted this metal lunch box and just fell in love with it. In my mind I could see it filled with stitching stash. There was no price on it so Tracy went to look for the clerk and the next thing I knew it was in a bag in my hot little hands.
This is a birthday year I will never forget thanks to Tracy and all my wonderful stitching friends.
Until Next Time (with a stitchy update).....Have a Great Week with lots of stitching time







16 comments:

Unknown said...

You got some beautiful stash Rene and I love the lunch box!

Emily in NC said...

You have so many new and adorable patterns to play with now.

Shelley said...

Awesome birthday shopping! I love it when a birthday is extended because of GC shopping:) I just got "He's a Flake" in yesterday's mail. I see 2 gorgeous designs I have to get now. The JBW Snowglobe for Connor and LHN Home of the Needleworker. We enable each other too well. Happy Happy Birthday!!

Carolyn NC said...

What fun! I love all the new stash - hope you're feeling better, too!

Mel said...

So much great stuff! :)

Nancy M said...

Wow some great stash additions!!!!

Meari said...

Love the lunchbox! I'm a GWTW fan, too. Nice stashing. I'm glad you had a great birthday, Rene :)

MaryT said...

Wow you got some really cool stash!

Marjorie said...

Wow you are one lucky girl! I love everything...can't wait to see some of them completed!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great items. Glad you had a great birthday.

Donna said...

Glad you had such a wonderful birthday! So many pretty things. I think I am going to have to get the flying monkeys pattern for myself!

Sadie said...

What fantastic stitchy stash Rene! So, what will you be starting first :-)

Anonymous said...

What lovely birthday gifts - I'm so, SO jealous of the Gone with the Wind tin. My favourite movie ever and I'm unable to walk past any memorabilia without seeing if I have enough moolah to take it home with me. :-)

Lyn said...

Wow, you did get alot of neat patterns and I love the threads too!! Congrats!

Kathy said...

Glad you enjoyed your Birthday and all that lovely stash.

Anonymous said...

Boy you really got a lot of nice things for your stash. Isn't it wonderful to be remembered. Happy Birthday, late.
Rae