Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update on Scream House and other stuff

I managed to get all the exterior walls outlined and the exterior roof sections done . They can be seen here http://family.webshots.com/album/567277118cghhmv Before I start on the interior I'm planning on getting some more finishing done this weekend.

Had a nice trip to the LNS on Thursday and was a good girl again and only picked up two charts, some small cuts of fabric and the threads needed for one of the charts. I did pick up one of those Cord making things. Thank you Nancy for the suggestion of using the mixer but wouldn't work for me, mine is a stand mixer and is a bit large for making cording.

Until next time when I have some finishes.....Have a Good Weekend and Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Stitcher said...

Great start. I love this, just wish it wasn't an exclusive.

Carolyn NC said...

This is really a neat idea - I wish they'd do a different kind, too, like spring, patriotic, or something to do with love, friends, etc. You're making good progress. Hey - which charts did you pick up?

craftypatty2 said...

Great start best of luck with the rest of your stitching!

Meari said...

You could've also used an electric drill on the low setting with a screw hook placed in the chuck.

Anonymous said...

rene I love your blog and have nominated you for an award. you can see it on my blog.