Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Finish

This was a quick stitch that was a lot of fun to do. Thanks to Meari and her Flatfold class (I can believe I remembered all the steps) it is now a flatfold for my daughter.




I had everything I needed in my stash and didn't have to shop for anything. I'm not real sure I like the bow on the top so may redo it.
Now I'm doing a small Lizzie Kate "My Other Car Is A Broom" then I only have one more to do for Manda and I can get some Halloween things done for me.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

18 comments:

Gabi said...

Congrats Rene with another great finish. Your daughter will be most happy with this nice flat fold

Lou's addictions said...

This is cute, your sure on a roll with all of your finishes.

Angelcat said...

It's wonderful!

Sarah said...

Now I wish I had done a flat fold class too! What a different way to present a finished work. You did a wonderful job, both the stitching and the finishing!

Meari said...

Looks great, Rene! I love the bow on top. Did you make that? Or, did you buy it that way?

Kelly said...

Very nice, congrats.

Kathy said...

Love it! Your flatfold is perfect. I love the bow on top. It's just the right touch. IMO

Trecie said...

Wow! this turned out great. Love the way you cordinated colors for the flatfold. And I really love the bow on top wish I could make some like that.

Lori said...

Rene! Love your stitching! and the flat fold makes the perfect presentation! congrats on your finish!
Hugs

Nancy said...

Great finish, love the flatfold. I will be putting my second one together soon!

Patricia said...

Great job Rene
HUGS
Patty Smith

margaret said...

Another lovely finish Rene

Nessa G. said...

Ahh I am so jealous! I am finishing impaired! Very nice job.

sales said...

That looks great. The flat fold class was wonderful!
Heidi-ILCS

Shannon said...

Rene

This is beautiful! She is going to love it!

Vicky L said...

The flatfold came out great! I love the bow. I think you should keep it on. Congrats!

Carolyn said...

Bow looks great, super job!

autumn said...

That's really cute- That orange (is it orangza?) ribbon is PERFECT!