I finally put down all the other WIP's and put some time in on "Feathers". I was surprised at how much I got done. I have made a promise to myself that I will once again work on this at least one day a week so I can get it finished for my DH Tracy.
Some time ago I stitched the GEO Tudor as the top of a Biscornu. I wanted to do something really different with it so decided I would change the color of fabric for the bottom. Thinking it would look really dramatic with a black fabric stitched with a silvery grey I ordered some black fabric and grey perle cotton. While the 32 black fabric will be a pain to stitch on I did start it. This will be really slow going but I did start it and should have something to share with you soon.
Until next time.....Happy Stitching