Monday, June 2, 2008

A Finish, Some Progress, New Start

I've had some really good stitching time here. This is what I've done the past few days.

A FINISH.....
This is the Biscornu I stitched for Debbie Jo in the ILCS Biscornu Exchange. It is the "Red Monochrome" design from my new stash. I did it on Creme 32 count Irish Linen with Dinky Dyes Blue Bonnet. I love the way it stitched up and will be doing this design again....hmmmmm what color combination should I do next.
Top
Bottom

Side

WIP Progress.....

Two houses are now built on "Little Pink Houses" Needle Roll. This is really a fun design to do and I love the way it is coming out. Like most of the M Design Needle Rolls it's going to be a fatty.



NEW START......
The silk threads for "Peachy Biscornu" were yelling at me so loudly I just had to start on this. I'm stitching it on 28 count Antique Ivory Jobelan with Dinky Dyes Silks, DMC floss and DMC Perle Cotton. This is the center of the top and stitched up fairly quickly. This is another that I will be doing two of, one for the same dear friend I did the Sweetheart Tree Biscornu's for and one for me. I'm stitching both at the same time and will have the center of the second one done tonight.






Well now you have seen what I'm up to, guess I can keep my title of "Queen of the Serial Starters"
Until next time..........Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Meari said...

Everything looks great, Rene!

Nancy M said...

Thats a beautiful biscornu, is that a freebie? Your gifts you have made are very pretty and I am sure very appreciated by the recipients!!

Christine H said...

Great finish. Of course, you do beautiful work.

Robyn in Oz said...

Very pretty, rene. Love the colouring!

Kathryn in NZ said...

The Peachy is so pretty! Keep up the great starts, cos then we get to see the great finishes :)