Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Quaker Christmas Update

This is just a short update.....

Finally I have page 1 98% finished and part of page 4. I'm now on the right edge of page 1 where the design runs into page 2.
I'll probably spend the weekend on this trying to get page 1 completely finished then will work on the "Christmas Biscornu" or maybe some little hearts for my seasonal tree.

Said this would be a short update so think it's time to head for the pillow so I'll be bright eyed for stitching tomorrow while watch the football playoffs.

Until next time....Have a great weekend and try to stay warm

18 comments:

Gabi said...

I'm SO in love with your Christmas Quaker. It looks stunning

too_busy_to_stitch said...

I love that piece - very tempting!

Emily in NC said...

Looking good, like the pops of color.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

You are making good progress...I just love that pattern and I think I have it in my Stash somewhere.

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs :)

Barb said...

You are progressing right along on this page. It looks great so far.

Vicki in CO said...

Everytime you post an update, that one moves higher in my wish list! :) You are definitely moving right along. Looks great!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

WOW Rene you are really stitching up a storm on this one... Great Job!

Nancy M said...

This must be much bigger than it appears if you only have 2 pages going so far! Very nice progress.

Carolyn NC said...

Oooh - love it!

Danielle said...

Quaker Christmas looks fab! You are really speeding along on this one.

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, your Quaker Christmas looks very good! Nice progress.

Donna said...

Very pretty! I love your stitching.

htimcj said...

You are just speeding along on this one! It is looking great!

5 Foot Runt said...

WOW, That's so pretty! I didn;t think you liked those type of patterns, It looks great Rene.

Terri said...

Looks fantastic Rene

Shelley said...

Lookin' good!!!

Meari said...

You're going to be done with that in no time!

Mel said...

Wow, great stitching! It's moving along quickly and looking fantastic!