Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank You Gifts

I just received two "Thank You" gifts in the mail.....

Rae Ann, a new member of my ILCS group, sent me these adorable socks as a Thank You for helping her with her questions about Cross Stitch. I just love them and will save them to wear when we go shopping on Black Friday.

And from Lee M, also of my ILCS group, I received this beautiful ornament as a Thank You for teaching the Hardanger class. She said this was her first ornament of this type and she did a wonderful job on it. I just LOVE it and it's already on my little tree just waiting for us to put up the big tree and it will have a place of honor on it.
Thank You so much Rae Ann and Lee. I really appreciate your thinking of me and your kind words with the gifts and cards.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

7 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Love those socks and the mitten is adorable - enjoy your goodies!

Jo said...

The socks are great & i love the mitten x

Emily in NC said...

Such nice thoughtful gifts. And the grandkids are cute.

Shelley said...

Those socks look so comfy! and that mitten ornie is too cute. Congrats on the wonderful surprises in your mailbox.

5 Foot Runt said...

I was so nervouse about the mitten. Glad you enjoy it and I do thank you for adding to my life.

Mel said...

Lovely gifts! And Maddie's stocking in the past post is looking fantastic!

Meari said...

Very nice gifts, Rene!