Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Pumpkins

Happy Pumpkin Needleroll
Kit by Shepherds Bush


I finished this cute needleroll this morning and have added it to my Halloween shelf. I love the colors for Halloween and it was a fun quick stitch. Shepherds Bush kits are so nice to work with. They always have more than enough supplies in them and could probably do another needleroll with what was left over.
Still working on "Scream House" and hope to have another wall finished today. Won't be doing any stitching tonight as DH Tracy and I have a date. I know we are going to the Balliagio to see the Fall display and will also go to Starbucks for coffee and people watching but not sure what else the evening will hold. With the cooler temps it should be a very nice evening for strolling on the strip and taking pictures.
Until Next Time....Happy Stitching

11 comments:

BW said...

Looks wonderful Rene! I've never done a needleroll. But if I keep seeing cute ones like this, I may just have to try one. :)

Nancy M said...

Makes a great addition to your fall shelf! Enjoy your time at the Bellagio, I look forward to the pictures! I love that place!

Gizburg's Stitchy Girl said...

What a cute little needle roll! I love it!

Meari said...

Nice finish, Rene. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing pics of Bellagio.

Annie said...

They certainly are "happy" pumpkins! A lovely finish Rene.

Lou's addictions said...

Wow your such a quick stitcher, i love the needle roll, have a great time on your noght out.

Kathy said...

Great finish Rene. I too love the autumn colors.

EvalinaMaria said...

Lovely, as always!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Have fun on your date!
Heidi-ILCS

Debbie Jo said...

Very pretty needleroll! I know it will find a home in your basket with the rest of your beautiful needlerolls and biscornu's too.

Joy said...

Love the needleroll! The fabby color is perfect!!